By Tibor R. Machan
Read or Download Education in a Free Society PDF
Best education policy books
UNSUSTAINABLE frames the matter of rate and effectiveness in AmericaOs public education procedure, and gives a method to handle it. It argues anything that many schooling pros and coverage makers have come to think yet hardly point out: That this countryOs process of K-12 education isn't sustainable and is turning into a poorer price every year that is going by means of.
This publication examines the impression of neoliberal principles and practices at the means wisdom has been conceptualized, produced, and disseminated during the last few decades at diverse degrees of public schooling and in quite a few nationwide contexts round the world.
On July 15-17, 2012 the U.S. nationwide fee on arithmetic guide and Seoul nationwide college held a joint Korea-U. S. workshop on arithmetic educating and Curriculum. The workshop was once geared up to handle questions and concerns on the topic of math instructing and curriculum that have been generated by way of every one nation, together with the next: What are the most issues within the improvement of the curriculum?
Higher faculties desire better educating and a brand new method of studying to extend the effectiveness of destiny schooling. This won’t occur so long as faculties glance, and act, like areas of incarceration. we want experimental university rules and types that extend our definition of educating to target studying instead of correcting, very diverse methods.
- Transforming Higher Education: A Comparative Study: 13 (Higher Education Dynamics)
- Planning Educational Facilities: What Educators Need to Know
- Teachers of English Learners Negotiating Authoritarian Policies (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- To What Ends and By What Means: The Social Justice Implications of Contemporary School Finance Theory and Policy
- Academic Inbreeding and Mobility in Higher Education: Global Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education)
- Schools in the Landscape: Localism, Cultural Tradition, and the Development of Alabama's Public Education System, 1865-1915
Additional resources for Education in a Free Society