By Siobhan Matthewson,Gerry Lynch,Margaret Debbadi
This name has been written to assist be sure scholars' profitable development via CCEA's GCSE electronic expertise specification.
Our specialist authors offer perception and counsel for the necessary electronic know-how unit and every of the Multimedia and Programming non-compulsory devices, and feature included difficult initiatives and actions to check crucial wisdom and talents required for the tested and regulated evaluate units.
- beneficial properties finished assurance of the tested electronic know-how unit
- Builds scholars' Multimedia and Programming abilities and services (depending on their selected pathway) via truly targeted content material and actions to evaluate realizing and reduction progression
- offers scholars with contexts to use electronic expertise skills
- Develops problem-solving abilities with chosen initiatives for every pathway
- is helping scholars organize for achievement in externally tested and regulated exams with possibilities to check and consolidate realizing via each one unit
Read or Download CCEA GCSE Digital Technology PDF
Similar information technology books
Jean-Jacques Rosa deals an research of the "grand cycle" in social association of the 20th century, exhibiting how the transformation in conversation and knowledge know-how has resulted in the downfall of the outdated political and company hierarchies. He explains how ultra-modern explosion of freely on hand details is fueling the democratic free-market revolution and divulges its common modern effects.
This e-book is a realistic real-world instructional protecting every thing you want to learn about Amazon SimpleDB. you'll come upon examples in 3 languages: Java, Hypertext Preprocessor, and Python. This publication is geared toward reworking you from a newbie to a complicated developer. when you are a developer eager to construct scalable web-based database purposes utilizing SimpleDB, then this ebook is for you.
The influence on glossy society made by means of the net is immeasurable. but a few puzzled “why an individual would wish one of these factor” whilst the assumption used to be first brought. half background, half memoir and half cultural examine, community Geeks charts the production of the web and the institution of the net Engineering job strength, from the point of view of a self-proclaimed geek who witnessed those advancements first-hand.
Contains iOS 10 updatesA skinny IPAD e-book? iPad on a quick music, a ebook of in simple terms fifty one published pages, covers all crucial good points of 15 significant iPad apps. As you're employed via this ebook, you won’t be interpreting quite a lot of textual content in regards to the iPad or learning photographs of iPad monitors. in its place, you’ll learn short introductions, overview the step by step directions whereas learning your iPad reveal, after which follow the directions in brief hands-on exercises—all in a relatively minimum period of time.
- Health Web Science: Social Media Data for Healthcare (Health Information Science)
- IT Governance: Policies and Procedures, 2017 Edition
- Rockin the Cloud Interview: The Ultimate Cloud Reference Cheatsheet (Rockin The Interview Series Book 1)
- My Revision Notes AQA A-Level Computer Science (My Revision Notes: Aqa a-Level)
- Project Management Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- Security and Auditing of Smart Devices: Managing Proliferation of Confidential Data on Corporate and BYOD Devices (Internal Audit and IT Audit)
Additional info for CCEA GCSE Digital Technology