By Angus Nurse
Read Online or Download Animal Harm: Perspectives on Why People Harm and Kill Animals (Green Criminology) PDF
Best nature & ecology books
Author-photographer Kennan Ward unveils precise adventures within the wasteland of the Arctic nationwide natural world shelter in northern Alaska. The final barren region files the distant wasteland, wild vegetation, scenic rivers and barely noticeable natural world. the journey starts off in 1987 with updates via summer season 2001.
An illustrated narrative that interweaves the moving seasons of the Northwest Coast with the reviews of a conservation biologist surveying millions of kilometres of open ocean with a purpose to discover the advanced relationships among people, marine birds and the realities of up to date biodiversity.
Voici un advisor complet sur les orchidées de France. Avec ce advisor, vous cheminerez facilement vers une id sûre et intuitive, grâce à :− un système unique d’onglets pour les caractères à observer− de grandes images− des descriptions précises et concises
Examines the demanding situations of environmental governance in modern North the USA. What are crucial transnational governance preparations for environmental coverage in North the USA? Has their proliferation facilitated a transition in the direction of built-in continental environmental coverage, and if this is the case, to what measure is that this integration irreversible?
- The Living Landscape, Second Edition: An Ecological Approach to Landscape Planning
- China-EU:Green Cooperation
- Contentious Agency and Natural Resource Politics (Rethinking Globalizations)
- Moon Rocks and Minerals: Scientific Results of the Study of the Apollo 11 Lunar Samples with Preliminary Data on Apollo 12 Samples
- Confessions of a Wildlife Filmmaker: The Challenges of Staying Honest in an Industry Where Ratings Are King
- In Praise of Nature
Extra resources for Animal Harm: Perspectives on Why People Harm and Kill Animals (Green Criminology)