By Diana Sonntag
Read or Download AIDS and Aid: A Public Good Approach (Contributions to Economics) PDF
Similar medical administration & policy books
Steps towards Large-Scale facts Integration within the Sciences summarizes a countrywide examine Council (NRC) workshop to spot a few of the significant demanding situations that prevent large-scale info integration within the sciences and a few of the applied sciences that may bring about strategies. The workshop used to be held August 19-20, 2009, in Washington, D.
Zoonotic illnesses represent a public sickness through the international. Addressing a little-studied sector of veterinary and clinical technological know-how, this ebook covers viral, bacterial, protozoan and helminth parasites transmitted among people and canine, discussing inhabitants administration, keep watch over illness brokers and human-dog relationships.
The aim of the publication is to supply an outline of scientific examine (types), actions, and components the place informatics and it will possibly healthy into quite a few actions and company practices. This e-book will introduce and practice informatics strategies basically as they've got specific relevance to medical examine settings.
The effect of Noise toxins: A Socio-Technological creation explores the components that give a contribution to the iteration of noise within the surroundings. additionally lined are different facets of human lifestyles that's struggling with day-by-day publicity to noise. concerns equivalent to the expanding variety of those who have impaired listening to also are addressed within the e-book.
- Essential Health Benefits: Balancing Coverage and Cost
- Humanitarian Negotiations Revealed: The MSF Experience
- Complementary Feeding: A Research-Based Guide
- Leading in Health Care Organizations: Improving Safety, Satisfaction and Financial Perfromance: 14 (Advances in Healthcare Management)
- Silent Victories: The History and Practice of Public Health in Twentieth-Century America
- Customs Law (Carolina Academic Press Law Casebook)
Additional resources for AIDS and Aid: A Public Good Approach (Contributions to Economics)